Kill me.
Kill me for being so fickle.
Kill me for being so indecisive.
Kill me for whatever you can think off.
Just
kill
me.
I've made a momentous decision(is it appropriate to use this). After deciding for soooooooo long. It've been for weeks. And I still couldnt make up my mind as in which CCA to join. I dont wanna be CCA-less either. My friends are like one by one,having their CCAs on Wed. Except for me. Initially, I was deciding if I should join tennis recre or just stay in band.
Went for band sectionals just now. Wanted to tell Joel about quitting. But I dont know why I just couldnt . The feeling I had was very different. Maybe because I was once in a very mean TPJC trombone section, I felt that he was really nice to a bo-chaper like me. I heard from Mui Yi that he knows that I might be quitting band. But he didnt really ask abt it or what la. So I just stayed on.
Ok, of cos, I didnt know how to play the pieces la. Anw I have no hopes of going into the SYF. And I really dont mind la. 3 weeks more. Do you think I can master the 2 pieces within such a short period? And there's lack of instruments! Argh. Lastly, I'm still the worst in the section. Aigh, heck la. If there isnt any lousy people, where will there be pro players? So, I'm still a significant one. Wuahah. I'm trying to overcome all these negetive factors and live my life to the fullest. I love trombone. So I join band. Simple? Yes.
Tmr am having band from 8.30 to 4.30. 8 hrs. Damnit. I wont regret, right?